TT Games, Knutsford, UK, Gen 2017 – Present
Senior Sound Designer
- Designing and implementing sounds both for Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga and other non-disclosed projects.
- Curate, both artistically and technically, the audio part of a new non-disclosed project.
- Creation and implementation of sounds for Lego Games.
- Projects : Lego Dimensions – Goonies, Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2, Lego DC Super Villains.
Goodgames Studio, Hamburg, Nov 2015 – Nov2016
- Created and implemented audio asset for games using Unreal and proprietary implementation tools.
- Created sounds for characters special abilities, spells, monsters and UI.
- Tested and quality checked the audio for the game.
Rainbow CGI, Rome, 2007-2015
Lead Sound Designer/Audio Technical Coordinator/Re-recording mixer/Foley artist
- Created and edited all the sound effects of the two CGI films “Winx, the secret of the lost kingdom” and “Winx 3D, a magical adventure“.
- Coordinated all the audio post production processes of the film “Gladiators of Rome“, checked all the audio materials, supervised and troubleshooted all the activities on the company’s audio equipment.
- Created and edited all the sound effects and supervised all the audio post production processes of the CGI film “Winx Sirenix the mystery of the abyss”.
- Created and edited all the sound effects and all the foley of all the promotional products, as trailers, ads and promos.
- Mixed all the promotional products.
- Recorded and edited dialogues.
Freelance, Oct 2011-2015
- Sound design of “Defective Bigbot” a short movie.
- Sound design and mix of the short movie “Scrondo“, an italian television personality of the 80’s.
- Created and edited all the sound effects of the italian web series “Forse Sono Io“.
- Mixed all the episodes of “Forse sono Io“.
- Sound design, music composition and mixing of the Evil Dead tribute trailer of the web series “Forse sono io 2“.
- Sound design and mix for “Memories” a short film by Vincenzo Alfieri.
I3 s.r.l, Rome, Jan 2006-july 2006
- developed a Matlab algorithm for deconvolution of audio signal.
- School of Video Game Audio
- University of Tor Vergata, Rome
Bachelor of Sound Science (Mathematics).
- Certified Wwise – 101 End User
- English professional working proficiency
- Italian Native proficiency
Sound designing skills, both for stereo and surround projects, and for linear or interactive products, mixing, sound editing, dialogues editing, music editing.
AUDIO SOFTWARES SKILLS
Pro Tools HD (with its hardware), Pro Tools 11, Logic Pro 9, Logic Pro X, Wwise, Fmod Studio.